We would like to cooperate with physicians of different specialisations to widen the scope of medical help available to our patients.
We are also interested in cooperation with physiotherapists with unique skills and expertise, whose job is their passion.
Should you have an interesting offer that our patients could benefit from, contact us.
In your application include the consent to process your personal data:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Jopa Clinic spółkę z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Toruniu (ul. Lubicka 53, 87-100 Toruń), wpisaną do rejestru przedsiębiorców prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy w Toruniu VII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem 0000702883, z kapitałem zakładowym w wysokości 300.000 zł NIP: 956-23-28-839 REGON: 36870421000000 w celu przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacyjnego."
Applicants are requested to read the information about processing personal data by our Clinic.
1. The controller of personal data is JOPA Clinic sp. z o.o. seated in Toruń, Lubicka 52, 87-100 Toruń, entered into the Companies Register of the District Court in Toruń, VII Economic Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000702883, with the company’s capital of PLN 300 000, NIP (the company’s identification number) : 956-23-28-839, REGON: 36870421000000.
3. Applicants’ personal data shall be processed for the needs of job contract or a civil- law agreement provision in accordance with Art.6 of the Regulation Act 1, a&b on GDPR).
4. Applicants’ personal data shall not be shared with other recipients or third parties.
5. Applicants’ data shall be stored for the recruitment purposes, not longer than 6 months, unless in duly justified cases may be stored for longer.
6. In compliance with GDPR applicants are eligible to access to their data eligible to:
a) Access to their data and obtaining the copy of their data.
b) Amending their data.
c) Removing, restricting or refusing processing of the data.
d) Sharing data.
7. In compliance with GDPR applicants have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Granting permission to use personal data is a prerequisite for drawing up a contract. It is voluntary, but lack of permission to use personal data shall result in rejection of the applicant.
9. Decisions shall not be taken by automatic means and personal data shall not be available to the public.